QuikSense is a standalone thermal sensor giving you the ability to read temperatures from the wrist to maintain a contactless experience.
QuikSense is a standalone, contactless temperature sensor that reads temperatures with the highest level of temperature accuracy on the market.
QuikSense easily plugs into any hardware that utilizes a Windows 10 and Intel® i3 processor or higher. QuikSense is FDA certified IEC 80601-2-59-2017 specification.
- Thermal Sensor Type: Medical grade infrared thermopile (wrist) sensor with integrated range, including audio tone feedback
- Band: 5.5…14µm
- Scene range (high gain): 11°C to +33˚C
- Capture time: 100 milliseconds nominal
- Measurement resolution of core device in range: 0.02°C ASTM spec temperature accuracy of final system: +/- 0.5˚F
- Capture distance sensitivity: 3.5 inches +/- 0.5 inch
- Field of View: +/- 12˚ at 75% signal sensitivity
- Pre-calibrated: Yes to rangefinder and 95-105 ˚F at emissivity of 0.97
- Connection: Low voltage USB connector
- Diameter: 3.125 in.
- Height: 2.5 in.
- Weight: <8 oz.
Kiosk + Sensor
- Scans barcodes, membership cards, etc.
- Reads RFID tags
- Prints receipts
- Accurate temperature reads
- Offline & guest mode capability
- FDA certified sensor IEC 80601-2-59-2017
Places to Use
QuikSense is a portable thermal wrist sensor that can plug into any device (using a Windows 10 operating system powered with an Intel i3 processor or higher), making it easier and cost-effective for a business to implement an accurate temperature check solution.
QuikSense is a contactless temperature reading solution that requires no contact to read temperatures or identify employees and consumers.
Yes, QuikSense is powered by Truyo’s Health-Check Management Software, which allows businesses to quickly log in and configure any questions or temperature thresholds quickly.
Truyo’s Health-Check Management Software Solution is the software that powers janus and QuikSense. Businesses can download and login to the software to configure screening questions & temperature thresholds, upload employees for ID and reporting purposes, and review daily or hourly reports.
Yes, QuikSense can integrate with HRIS systems, entryway, and security systems.
Request More Information
Until now, affordable options on the market like manual temperature screenings were high-touch, inconsistent, and unencrypted, but with QuikSense, companies now have access to a cost-effective solution that prioritizes health and privacy data.
- Customize the user experience
- Set temperature thresholds
- Configure health questions
- Medical-grade infrared wrist sensor
- Accurate temperature readings
- Portable & easy to use
- Scans temperature within seconds
- QuikSense is FDA certified IEC 80601-2-59-2017 specification