QuikSense Pro is an all-in-one device giving you the ability to read temperatures by various hardware options to maintain a contactless experience.
Until now, affordable options on the market like manual temperature screenings were high-touch, inconsistent, and unencrypted, but with QuikSense Pro, companies now have access to a cost-effective solution that prioritizes health and privacy data.
QuikSense Pro provides high-accuracy and fast temperature screenings from an individuals’ wrist or with a thermal camera. Users enjoy a contactless experience promoting hygienic requirements and giving your facilities’ employees and guests peace of mind.
- Sensor Type: Medical grade infrared thermopile (wrist) sensor with integrated range, including audio tone feedback
- Thermal Image: Uncooled VOx
- Spectral Band: 7.5 – 13.5 µm
- Scene Range (High Gain): -25° to +100°C
- Scene Range (Low Gain): -40° C to +550°C
- Exportable Frame Rates: 30/60 Hz (NTSC) 25/50 Hz(PAL)
- Factory Optimized Video: Yes
- Field of View: WFoV 6.8mm, f/1.3, 46°
Places to Use
QuikSense Pro is an all-in-one thermal device with a built-in Microsoft Surface Pro utilizing a Windows 10 operating system powered with an Intel i3 processor or higher), making it easier and cost-effective for a business to implement an accurate temperature check solution.
QuikSense Pro is a contactless temperature reading solution that requires no contact to read temperatures or identify employees and consumers.
Yes, QuikSense Pro is powered by Truyo’s Health-Check Management Platform, which allows businesses to quickly log-in and configure any questions or temperature thresholds quickly.
Truyo’s Health-Check Management Platform is the software that powers our temperature checking hardware solutions (QuikSense Pro & janus). Businesses can download and log-in to the software to configure screening questions & temperature thresholds, upload employees for ID and reporting purposes, and review daily or hourly reports.
Yes, QuikSense Pro can integrate with HRIS systems, entryway, and security systems.
Request More Information
- Customizable user experience
- Adjustable temperature thresholds
- Configurable health questions
- Medical-grade infrared wrist sensor or FLIR thermal camera
- Accurate temperature readings
- Portable & easy to use
- Scans temperature within seconds
- QuikSense Pro is FDA certified IEC 80601-2-59-2017 specification